|AJAX ErrorSorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.|
The Chief Minister of Sarawak is the head of the executive branch of the State Government in Sarawak. The Chief Minister is appointed by the Yang di-Pertua Negeri, Governor of Sarawak, from the state’s Legislative Council.
There have been five Chief Ministers since the office was created in 1963:
1. Datuk Stephen Kalong Ningkan (1963-1966)
2. Datuk Penghulu Tawi Sli (1966-1970)
3. Tun Datuk Patinggi Abdul Rahman Ya'kub (1970-1981)
4. Tun Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud (1981-2014)
5. YAB Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri (Dr) Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem (2014-2017)
6. YAB Datuk Amar Abang Haji Abdul Rahman Zohari Bin Tun Abang Haji Openg (2017 - present)
Scan the above QR code to access this portal through mobile
Copyright © 2017 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective service providers.
Best viewed with latest Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome; Screen resolution 1024 by 768 pixels